Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Besties anything goes vintage style....

Hi and a very happy monday....well actually it's wednesday i am 2 ddays late with my post....so very sorry too much work of late it keeps me away long hours and i tend to be so exhausted!! on to the new challenge at scrapbook stamp society....this time the challenge is anything goes vintage style....my card is shabby vintage and my bestie is just sooooo cute...my papers are from vintage marketplace by bazzil...hope you join in the fun some amazing digi's to be won....



lizzi

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft colours, love the lace and Pom Pom ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Lizzi..it's like she has a bit of fairy dust all over her. i love it! Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties International. Our new challenge begins on Monday!

    ReplyDelete